Butterfield Schechter LLP is one of Southern California's largest law firms focusing its law practice primarily on employee benefit plan matters. Butterfield Schechter LLP was founded in 1998 by Robert K. Butterfield and Marc S. Schechter. The attorneys at Butterfield Schechter LLP are dedicated to providing top-quality legal service tailored to clients' needs. Our commitment to excellent service and our combined experience fosters positive and efficient solutions for clients. The firm's persistent effort to prevent legal problems from occurring encourages the development of long-term client relationships. Our broad-based clientele includes corporations, individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies, joint ventures, qualified retirement plans, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies.
Butterfield Schechter LLP strives to be the leading provider in San Diego County of ERISA and employee benefits legal services.
Success is measured when:
- Clients, referral sources, and competitors regard us as the community leader.
- The professionalism of our staff and the quality of our services is recognized in the local ERISA community.
Success is achieved as a result of:
- Maintaining our knowledge of ERISA and employee benefits through continued training by attending or teaching courses, keeping up to date with current laws, regulations, and news reports, and striving to always be “ahead of the curve.”
- Operating with integrity.
- Contributing to our legal community.
- Helping our employees realize their full potential.