From April 19-22, over 700 business leaders and employee ownership and equity professionals will gather at the Hilton Hotel in downtown Minneapolis for the 2010 Employee Ownership Conference, presented by the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO) and the Beyster Institute at the University of California, San Diego's Rady School of Management.
Butterfield Schechter LLP is proud to be sponsoring this conference. Marc Schechter will be speaking on Thursday, April 22, from 10:45 a.m.-noon about ESOP Governance.
To register for this conference, either call the NCEO at 510-208-1304, or register online. To receive a $25 discount, mention Butterfield Schechter LLP while registering over the phone or use the following discount code while registering on-line: MNCONF.
Annual Conference Highlights include:
- Numerous opportunities to network, to discuss, to participate, to learn, and to share
- Over 64 sessions in five learning tracks: employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) basics; ESOP Beyond the Basics;
- Equity Compensation, Communications and Culture, and Management Ideas.
- A dynamic keynote address by British author and employee ownership expert David Erdal
- The announcement, on April 21, of the winners of the 2010 Innovations in Employee Ownership Awards
Past Participants Sing Praises
"…the best I've ever experienced in 45 years of attending conferences.”
“No other conference comes close for giving a truly great education and networking experience.”
“This conference is an absolute standout for form, content, consistency, and overall take-it-home-and-use-it-stuff.”
The NCEO is a nonprofit research and education organization established in 1981 and is widely recognized as the main source for accurate, unbiased information on ESOPs, stock options, other forms of equity compensation and ownership culture.
The Beyster Institute at the Rady School of Management University of California, San Diego is an educational center for the study and promotion of employee ownership and the creation of effective ownership cultures.